LieutenantWarioLieutenantWario

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Kirby Warrior RPG 2- cafe Kirby Warrior RPG 2- cafe

K-k-k-kick ass!

The summary says it all.

Penguin Dance Penguin Dance

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You forgot to credit me for giving you the "CRAP!!" noise that plays at the end, but oh well. It is funneh! I gave you all 10's because I want to be crazy.

Kirby-Warrior responds:

Eh? I made that crap noise a loooooooooooooooong time ago (3 years) O.o;

Newgrounds Tour - Part 2 Newgrounds Tour - Part 2

Once again, you are SO right!

lol, the MP3 bit was SO true!

Newgrounds Tour - Part 1 Newgrounds Tour - Part 1

lol, so true!

Man, this is SO true! In the next part, remember to mention the 10-year-olds who can't make a two-second movie that's worth a millesecond of loading time. And the STOLEN stuff! Don't forget to mention the morons who stole other people's work!

trouble in snes world fix trouble in snes world fix

Try streaming...

It was OK, but try streaming. If you stream the sounds, the file size will probably be only 500k.

Experience Points Guide Experience Points Guide

Nice guide.

Can I be in it? If not, can I be in the second one? By the way, the guide was cool.

Splent responds:

I'm not making it anymore sorry :(

Beethoven (W/ Sound) Beethoven (W/ Sound)

Don't let those idiots get to you.

Remember, everyone who's given this movie a 0 hasn't even made any movies, so they don't know how much effort something like this takes to make. Oh, by the way, this is some good stuff.

DDR Dave Thomas DDR Dave Thomas

People, I know he died and all, but look at the submission date! How could this be a tribute if it stars someone who was STILL ALIVE at the time it was made? But I do find it a coincidence that this wasn't submitted very long before that happened. Anyway, back to reviewing the movie.
The graphics are kind of crappy, but the spiffy music and the kickass dance make up for it.

Apes-A-Poppin' Apes-A-Poppin'

How do you come up with this stuff?

You have to be a MASTER at Flash to make this kind of stuff THIS funny!

Dr. Wily and Sigma Dr. Wily and Sigma

Damn. I don't know what happens in the ending.

Argh. When it said "Fin" I thought it was already over, so I closed it, but then I saw it fading back to Auto and Eddie. I don't want to go through and watch the whole thing all over again just to see the ending, but the stuff I DID get to see was good.